Followers

Welcome

Mar 17, 2011

holiday a bit further want to end...

Assalamuailakum...
Our holidays seemed a bit again want to end.
hmmm ... do not feel satisfied with the holidays this time.
want again types long holidays until freely's content.
but what to do.
accept the patch.
more home work is not completed.
especially.
course work history and geography ...
been burning the midnight oil almost 2 days ... but still not completed.
The geography course work completed almost 45%.
ermmm ... must do a lot again.
This section holidays time.
I'm not going anywhere.
but it seems to go Ipoh today.
maybe.
I want to go to a bookstore called Popular.
These bookstores sell a lot interesting books.
especially fan novel.
for girls.
but for me, I want to buy comics like Gempak Starz.
If there is an interesting novel,
I will buy.
I am not a fan novel types jiwang.
hehehe ...
I liked a book or the types Islamic history and the amazing adventure full of mystery.
hmm ...
If go ipoh even then.
until the extent only that I write this now.
bye ...